top of page


Do you provide the alcohol, beer or wine?

No, however we do provide complimentary beverage consultation to help you calculate exactly what you need to purchase based upon the number of expected guests.

What do I need to provide?

Alcohol, Ice and Glassware (if not renting from Relax We'll Pour). We will bring the rest!

What are Drink Garnishes?

Olives, Strawberries,Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Grapes, Onions, Chocolate, Apples, Candy and etc......

How much alcohol do I need to purchase?

We will provide you with a complimentary beverage consultation to help you estimate exactly how much alcohol to purchase based upon your guest count. We can also help you select your beverage menu!

What is a Barback?

A Barback helps with clean up of your event during our service time, if you would like barback services after the service time extra charges apply.

How many bartenders do I need?

Per industry standard, we recommend 1 bartender for every 50-74 guests.

What does Relax We'll Pour Mobile Bartending provide?

We provide the Tips Certified Bartender(s), ice coolers and all the basic bar tools and supplies required to serve the drinks and etc, please refer to our packages in the services section.

What will the bartender wear?

The standard bartending uniform for formal events is black slacks and white tuxedo shirt/white button down shirt and for informal events, black slacks/pants and black polo shirt or black t-shirt. Bartender uniforms can be customized for your event with advance notice.

What areas do you bartend in?

Maryland (trip charge for certain areas and if you only require a bartender,wait staff or barback), If you live in PA,VA or NJ there will be a traveling charge.

bottom of page